Back 10th BSH Heart Failure Nurse & Allied Healthcare Professional Education Day - Friday 21st May 2021
The Nurse/AHP education day will cover the latest scientific research, data and the best clinical practice in heart failure care. This virtual event will cover core areas of interest to all Nurse and Allied Health Professionals involved in the care of heart failure patients.
- Understand more on the key areas & current challenges faced in heart failure
- Latest scientific education, research and discussion on core areas of heart failure medicine
- Accreditation for external RCN credits being applied for
- Latest news from our Friends and Sponsors – with digital exhibition.
- Get involved in the future direction for heart failure patient care
- As well as access to live and recorded content, participants joining live will have the opportunity to engage with presenters and sponsors through interactive activities and the BSH App.
You can register and view the full agenda here.
Presented by a nationally renowned faculty. Registration fee has been kept to a minimum to cover administration cost and accreditation.