Back PCCS 2nd Spring Conference: Conundrums in cardiovascular disease
This year’s meeting provides a forum for the presentation and discussion of cardiovascular disease and the challenges faced by clinicians. Real-life case studies will be presented to allow insight into how unique factors, such as comorbidities, are considered when deciding on a course of treatment. By bringing together clinicians and researchers with diverse backgrounds the conference aims to facilitate the exchange of ideas, catalyse cross-disciplinary insights, and provide a platform to share innovative treatment approaches.
Conference sessions will present and foster discussion on:
- Hypertension – oncology and younger patients
- CVD risk assessment – genomics and diabetes
- Arrythmias – atrial fibrillation and long QT
- Lipids – beyond statins and child adult screening
- Heart failure – HFpEF
- ACHD and SBE
- Thoracic aortic dissection
There will also be a panel discussion focused on the topic of heart failure.
Please register your interest here.