Back Primary Care and Public Health Conference
PRIMARY CARE AND PUBLIC HEALTH FREE CPD CONFERENCE
11th –12th May 2022
Venue: NEC Birmingham
Leading the way in primary care education for over 30 years, Primary Care and Public Health brings together 20 conference programmes for GPs, trainee GPs, nurses, pharmacists, managers and other front line healthcare professionals. We are delighted this year to be working with the Primary Care Cardiovascular Society in creating a dedicated Cardiovascular Health programme. Speakers include Professor Ahmet Fuat, Helen Williams, Dr Jim Moore, Dr Yassir Javaid and Dr Peter Green.
What You Will Learn:
- CVD Prevention in Action – skills and examples of best practice
- Management of Heart Palpitations – how to accurately risk assess patients, establishing diagnosis and effective management
- Improving Interpretation of ECGs – understanding red flags and case studies
- Breathlessness and Cardiovascular Disease – assessment and treatment strategies
- Living with Hyperkalaemia – update in national guidelines
- Prevention of Stroke – medicines optimisation
- Familial Hypercholesterolaemia – diagnosis and management options
- A New Era in the Management of Cardio-Renal Risk – innovations in patient management
Other programmes include Respiratory Health, Diabetes and Obesity, Women’s Health, Care of Older People, End of Life, Nutrition and Dermatology, plus over 180 exhibitors and 3 interactive skills theatres.
For further information: www.primarycarehealth.co.uk