Back The Best Practice Show 2021
200 Senior Primary Care Professionals confirmed to present at The Best Practice Show
The Best Practice Show, taking place at the NEC Birmingham on 13-14 October 2021 is delighted to announce 200 expert speakers, including several familiar faces who will present at the conference this Autumn.
The Best Practice Show offers a series of stimulating sessions across several theatres, all delivered by healthcare leaders, policymakers, service users and front-line primary care professionals.
FREE tickets for all Healthcare Professionals are available to book here.
With over 200 sessions providing the opportunity to earn up to 12 hours of CPD training all under one roof, our expert line-up of speakers are prepared to share with you the latest industry updates offering answers to all your questions across 7 content carefully curated content streams.
Top 10 speakers at this year’s Best Practice Show include:
• Dr Farzana Hussain, GP and Co-Chair, National Clinical Director PCN Network
• Dr Bola Owolabi, Director - Health Inequalities, NHS England and NHS Improvement
• Dr Navina Evans, Chief Executive, Health Education England
• Martin Griffiths, Clinical Director for Violence Reduction, NHS England and NHS Improvement
• Dr Claire Fuller, Senior Responsible Officer, Surrey Heartlands ICS
• Rob Webster, Lead Chief Executive, West Yorkshire and Harrogate ICS
• Dr Kiren Collinson, Deputy Medical Director for Primary Care, NHS England and NHS Improvement
• Dr Richard Vautrey, Chair of BMA GP Committee, British Medical Association
• Matthew Winn, Director of Community Health and Chief Executive, NHS England and NHS Improvement and Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust
• Stephen Dorrell, Former Health Secretary and Chair, Public Policy Projects
View the programme here.