Cardiovascular Disease Management: Updates on NVAF and Lipid Management
These videos have been solely funded by Daiichi Sankyo.
Daiichi Sankyo were not involved in the development of these videos, their content, selection of speakers or their arrangements. All content has been independently developed by PCCS.
In light of the recent updates to the recommendations for the management of non-valvular atrial fibrillation and the introduction of a new pathway for the secondary prevention of cardiovascular disease the PCCS has created a series of five talking head videos related to these topics.
The five talking head videos cover the following topics:
- Overview of the cardiovascular disease Primary Care Network Direct Enhanced Service (DES) contract
- The case for change: A review of the national procurement for DOACs from a payors perspective
- The management of lipids in patients with statin intolerance - an overview of the AAC pathways
- Detecting atrial fibrillation including an update on NICE medical technology guidance
- Protect and perfect – Atrial fibrillation update in light of the NHS England procurement for DOACs
PLEASE VIEW THE VIDEOS AND DOWNLOADABLE CERTIFICATE BELOW:
These videos are accredited by the PCCS for CPD points.