- About Us
- Meet the PCCS
Meet the Primary Care Cardiovascular Society (PCCS)
At the PCCS our expert Council members, who have a wealth of cardiovascular knowledge and experience, guide the objectives and activities of the Primary Care Cardiovascular Society. They also represent all the different healthcare groups across our membership, as well as a patient representative.
In addition to supporting and creating all of society's educational activities, the Council presents on our behalf at national meetings on cardiovascular disease. Additionally, they support the development of other primary care health care providers in the field of cardiovascular medicine.
Please take the time to read the Council and Observer members' biographies.
As a society, we also offer completely free membership to practicing healthcare professionals. Membership benefits include:
- Monthly newsletters and educational updates from the Council
- Access to high quality education in cardiovascular medicine for healthcare professionals working in primary care
- Access to our AGM and our range of conferences with a strong educational, clinical and regional content
- Attendance certificates/CPD credits issued at meetings
- Access to all areas of the PCCS website, including the CVD Academy
- The ability to influence how cardiovascular care is delivered at a local and national level. Members of the society are involved in key national organisations and working groups, including NICE
- Potential involvement in cardiovascular advisory committees
- Access to primary care and pharmaceutical company cardiovascular research projects
Join the PCCS Today
Thanks to our Industry Partners
Key Societies and Organisations