The ABC(H) of CVD in Wales: an update for primary care
Y ABC(H) o CVD yng Nghymru: diweddariad ar gyfer gofal sylfaenol
The Primary Care Cardiovascular Society (PCCS) and the Welsh Cardiac Network (WCN) are delighted to announce they held their first PCCS meeting specifically for healthcare professionals in Wales on Wednesday, 26th April 2023. We hope that healthcare professionals found the day educational and useful to their every day practice.
The agenda focused on atrial fibrillation, hypertension, cholesterol management and heart failure, the ABC(H) of CVD during the full day face to face meeting.
You can now view the slides from the sessions below:
- SESSION 1 - STATE OF THE NATION: CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE IN WALES
- SESSION 2 - DELIVERING THE PRINCIPLES OF DETECT, PROTECT AND PERFECT IN AF IN PRIMARY CARE
- SESSION 3 - HEART FAILURE CARE AND PATHWAYS IN WALES
- SESSION 4 - MANAGING REFRACTORY HYPERTENSION
- SESSION 5 - UPDATE ON FH SERVICES AND MANAGEMENT IN WALES
- SESSION 6 - CKD AND CVD – A DEADLY COMBINATION?
- PANEL DISCUSSION - THE ROLE OF THE MDT AND TRIAGE IN CARDIAC CARE