- Quality Improvement Programme
Chronic Kidney Disease Quality Improvement Programme
This programme has been solely funded by Bayer PLC. Bayer PLC were not involved in the development of the programme, content, selection of speakers or their arrangements. All content has been independently developed by PCCS.
This Quality Improvement (QI) programme is designed to support primary care teams to understand the importance of Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD), how to improve coding, embedding processes to detect CKD, and how to optimise patients with CKD.
The programme covers the following four modules:
- Module 1: CKD Prevention and diagnosis
- Module 2: Coding and searches
- Module 3: Treatment and management
- Module 4: Preparing for end stage renal disease/dialysis
These modules were filmed in April 2023